Google Analytics specifically for lawyers and accounting firms
You don’t want to waste time doing a generic Google Analytics course aimed at e-commerce companies, and your IT staff, even if they have some basic understanding of Google Analytics, aren’t as close to what’s happening in marketing as you are.
However the ability to look over the shoulder of tens of thousands of clients and prospects as they interact with the different elements of your website and learn what the market is thinking is too good an opportunity to pass up.
Yet with 25,000 official GA help pages just from Google alone and with a feature set that changes every year you can’t get to grips with Google Analytics in a few spare afternoons (if you had them).
Magnifirm provides Google Analytics training specifically for marketing departments in law firms and accountancy firms, using your own data, to help you better understand the kinds of online marketing that generate the most value for your firm.
The emphasis in our training is on working through practical examples of using GA in professional services firms. During the sessions, we will also background best practices with professional services firm’s websites and digital marketing campaigns and pitfalls to avoid.
For example the course covers:
- how do I quickly and easily use GA to produce a report on a class of content like my lawyer profiles?
- how can I use GA to work out what’s working ‘best’ and ‘worst’ on our website?
- there’s a spike (or fall) in visits – what caused it?
- with all the different metrics GA offers from sessions to user types to unique page views and bounce rates which are best to use in what situations?
- how should I keep track of changes we make to our website and how can I best track the impact of content like articles we push out in external channels?
- how do I measure if we’re winning over time?
- can I trust the base data in GA and how can I make it more accurate?
- how best to work with multiple people in GA at my firm?
Training is provided either on premises with attendees working through examples applied to your own website on their own machines, or via live webinar in three bite-sized 1 hour sessions over 3 weeks with a small amount of homework. Both formats will use your own Google Analytics instances and data.
You retain the hardcopy training materials and for the live webinar version you will be provided with screen and audio recordings of the 3 sessions to be permanently available on your own intranet so that you can refer back to them at any time where you need a refresher.
We also run an advanced GA course if you are already able to do all of the above and want to move your skills to the next level.
We provide post-training support via email and GoToMeeting: so if you need some help remembering how to do something we don’t leave you in the lurch. We will be there to help you once the training is over as well.